What we did
In June 2012 we did a group purchase from Manduka. This is how it worked.
- Members of Sunrise Yoga went to the Manduka website and selected items that they were interested in purchasing.
- They sent me an email email@example.com with the link to the item and told me the color and quantity that they wanted.
- After a certain date I placed a group order with Manduka.
- When the shipment arrived the members picked up their items at the studio and paid the price displayed on the website + HST and any exchange from US dollars to CDN dollars.
We brought in over $1200 worth of merchandise.
Why you should take part in the Group Purchase
- No shipping costs
- No dealing with customs
- No waiting at home for the delivery
- Pickup your purchase the next time you come to the studio
- Flexible payment options. (Cheque, Cash, Debit, Credit cards)
The next Group Purchase
Once our twice thorough out the year we will organize a group purchase with one of our online suppliers.
What you need to do
Go have a look at their website and find out what you would like to get for yourself or for a friend. You could even get a gift for yourself or someone else.
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you want including a link to the webpage, the colour and quanity.
The studio will take care of ordering and receiving the shipment from the vendor.
Once the order arrives, I will send you an email to let your know that your stuff is here and you come in to the studio pick it up and pay for it.